Our contract with the Royal Borough of Kingston has been extended for a further three years, starting from April 1st 2021. Our new contract moves from Price Per Property to Open Book. Axis’ Repairs Call Centre is now responsible for raising Repairs. Here are some of the positives of the change:
- Open Book is that it provides more cost certainty for both Axis and the Royal Borough of Kingston.
- Another positive of the extension is that Axis’ Call Centre will improve on Call Answering times for Residents.
- Axis will also have closer contact with residents and can assist with direct bookings and re-arranging appointments.
Axis has had a rolling extension in place with Local Space whilst negotiating an extension/new contract to our original 5- year contract (2015 to 2020). Our new 5+5 year contract, based on Price Per Property, covers R&M, Voids and Planned Works across Local Space’s portfolio and goes live March/April 2021. Here are some of the great benefits to this extension:
- It is the first contract to receive new Dynamics system for delivery and one of the first to interface with clients
- We were Local Space’s first partnering contract as they moved from smaller builders to Principal Partner set up
- Local Space offered the extension/new contract based on our delivery, aligned values and shared vision in technology
We undertook our original contract with Estuary in 2017. The £1.2M per annum contract spanned 21 months covering 4000 properties, from Dagenham to South End, Clacton and parts of Ipswich. Our new contract is based on a Price Per Property and covers R&M, Voids, Out of Hours and Gas. The contract length is 5 years (+ 5 to 15 years maximum) based on performance. Here are just a couple of the positives:
- The Estuary contract was one of the first new contracts to go live within our new FLS resource management system
- The Contract went live in April this year at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, despite which we have maintained high standards of service across all workstreams
Tim Hayes, Managing Director, Maintenance Housing said:
I am very proud of Axis’ ability to deliver consistently excellent work which gains us new and extended contracts from existing clients – as well as securing us business in new avenues from new clients.
Find out more about our Housing Sector projects, here.