We’re looking for an Administrator to join our expanding team in Twickenham. Within this role, you will work as part of a team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including housing associations and local authorities and their residents
- Providing customer service to residents and customers.
- Using company systems to process orders adequately in order to invoice clients.
- Updating system with all interactions with residents.
- Processing supervisory or trade reports to determine action required to resolve repairs.
- Resolution of minor complaints at call level.
- Maintain logs and monitor variation request.
- Maintain and action emails from contract mailboxes.
- Answering payment queries of both sub contract and client.
- Scanning and copying of files as required for contract delivery.
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools.
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database.
- The key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker.
- Experience in call centre environment, dealing with high volumes of calls (desirable)
- Experience within a housing and/or maintenance organisation (desirable)
- IT Literate
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
Other key information
- Working from home and from the office
- Working hours Mon- Fri 8am-5pm
- Annual holiday increase
- Perkbox rewards
- Long service rewards
- Volunteering days
- Company pension
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.
Administrator Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org