We’re looking for a proactive and efficient Administrator to join our expanding team in Hastings, East Sussex. Within this role, you will be working as part of the team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including housing associations, local authorities, and their residents.
- As an Axis administrator you will provide customer service to residents and customers.
- Using company systems to process orders adequately to invoice clients.
- Updating system with all interactions with residents.
- Processing supervisory or trade reports to determine action required to resolve repairs.
- Resolution of minor complaints at call level.
- Maintain logs and monitor variation request.
- Maintain and action emails from contract mailboxes.
- Answering payment queries of both subcontract and client.
- Scanning and copying of files as required for contract delivery.
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools.
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- The key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker.
- Keeping all activity logged and up to date in an accurate manner.
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up to date with progress information.
- Always follow the company’s policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with colleagues from other departments in a timely manner when necessary.
- Provide information to your line manager in a timely manner when requested to do so.
- Experience within a housing or maintenance organisation.
- Experience in a call centre environment; dealing with high volume of calls.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
Administrator Job Description