We’re looking for a proactive and efficient Administrator to join our team in the Stratford, London area. Within this role, you will be assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents within the M&E division. Alongside scheduling and planning works in a cost effective and organised way to ensure a quality service and the legal compliance of the division.
- Provide our clients and customers with excellent, first contact resolution services across multiple channels. Offer great customer service by listening to customers’ queries, building rapport, demonstrating empathy, resolving queries / concerns, and always opening and closing the call or correspondence in accordance with the company’s customer service handling procedures.
- Taking inbound calls from Residents and/or Social Housing Providers in relation to repair works, including raising new jobs, appointment scheduling and existing works updates.
- Using IT Systems to raise new and follow on repairs (whilst engineer is on site), book in and rearrange appointments for customers and/or clients whilst on the telephone, ensuring jobs raised in the interface are booked in within target and that follow jobs are actioned.
- Dealing with customer service queries, issues and investigating complaints in relation to outstanding works, delays, and other defects (e.g. damage to property, employee behaviour).
- Liaising with Clients, Axis Operatives, managers, staff across all divisions, departments, and contracts as well as sub-Contractors to provide updates to works and resolving repairs issues.
- Diary management of appointments including PDA usage for operatives and making outbound calls to customers with updates to progress of any works, possible delays and rearranging appointments.
- Working effectively on your own and within a team to achieve individual and company targets and KPIs, ensuring customer satisfaction is above 90% at all times
- Back up to all other roles within the M&E division, covering any absences to ensure versatility within the division.
- Keep up to date with and understand relevant M&E regulations, monitor compliance in relation to contract requirements.
- Ensuring all legal documentation is up to date, stored and managed correctly, ready for client viewing.
- Collaborate with other departments within the M&E division to create a culture of compliance to ensure that both compliance and repairs are done in juxtaposition.
- Experience within a housing or maintenance organisation.
- Experience in a call centre environment; dealing with high volume of calls.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
M&E Administrator Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at [email protected]