We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer to join our expanding team in Stratford. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the development of new business and new opportunities. Within this role, you will focus on planning, writing, and developing bids from initial P.Q.Q to full and final submission and effectively driving the company’s proposition and solutions through client facing documentation and presentations, delivered to the highest standard and on brand.
- Experience in aspects of the day-to-day management of the bid writing process.
- To ensure that growth and renewal targets are met.
- Assure all aspects of the bid, ensuring all outcomes are adequately described in each submission stage both in terms of content and presentation.
- Manage interaction with contracting body/stakeholders throughout the bid process Support Business Development in identifying and working on business growth.
- Taking responsibility for the bids, including planning the bid, hosting Kick off meetings, planning and coordinating the written response documentation and sharing knowledge throughout the company.
- Consult with Business Development, and Client Services to interpret the client specific solution or service offering and produce a persuasive sales document and/or presentation.
- To create audit and dispatch quality tender bids to agreed deadlines.
- Ensure document content is compliant and validated to meet legislation, procedures, products, solutions, and policies.
- Develop and implement a ‘winning work’ system that key target contract opportunities are won and divisional growth targets are met.
- Ensure bids are completed with integrity and have internal authority approval.
- Attend pre and post submission presentations/meetings.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the business units.
- Providing clients with high quality documents, attentive to their needs.
- Contribute to continually update of bid library.
- Experience in social housing or other construction sectors
- Excellent bid writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Very process driven
- Team player
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
Bid Writer Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at email@example.com