We’re looking for a Commercial Administrator to join our expanding team in Stratford. Your primary responsibility will be to assist and administer all commercial aspects of the contract, reviewing completed jobs, analysis and reporting to management, liaising with clients and supply chain regarding commercial matters.
- Review and approve sub-contract claims for payment through completion of work orders.
- Raise Purchase Orders to ensure costs are captured in a timely manner.
- Review material purchases and identify anomalies.
- Manage the end-to-end valuation, application and accounts processes for all works in accordance with contract terms, including variations.
- Ensure ‘completed not invoiced’ (CNI) jobs are maintained at the pre-agreed levels during the course of the contract.
- Identify and report on any shortfall on anticipated profitability levels, ascertain reasons and develop proposals for remedial action where necessary
- Attend progress meetings and provide commercial reports to clients and senior management as required.
- Develop beneficial relationships with clients, supply chains partners and colleagues.
- Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and commercial strategies.
- Ensure compliance with all terms, conditions and practices of the assigned contracts.
- Prepare for and participate in periodic commercial reviews with Commercial Manager and Finance Meetings.
- Liaise and work with credit control to identify and resolve and debt issues relating to your assigned contracts.
- Submit variations and quotations in a timely and professional manner, ensuring proposals are commercially viable, profitable and risk adverse.
- Manage, develop and maintain key processes, delegated authority rules and systems of working.
- Experience working in responsive and planned maintenance (desirable)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of schedule of rates
- Familiar with contract inclusions and exclusions
- Excellent work ethic.
- Annual holiday increase
- Perkbox rewards
- Long service rewards
- Volunteering days
- Company pension
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.
Commercial Administrator Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at email@example.com