We’re looking for a proactive and efficient Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Stratford. Within this role, you will provide clients and customers with excellent, first time resolution service across multiple channels.
- Deal with inbound calls from residents and/or social housing provider in relation to repair works; including raising new jobs, appointments scheduling and existing works updates.
- Use IT systems to raise new repairs, book in and rearrange appointments for customers and/or clients whilst on the phone.
- Liaise with clients, Axis operatives, managers, staff and sub-contractors in order to provide updates to works and resolving repairs issues.
- Diary management of appointments and making outbound calls to customers with updates to progress of any works, possible delays and rearranging appointments.
- Adhere to call handling procedures, Axis policies and operation processes in order to ensure “First Class” service is delivered at all times. Ensure that all customers are treated equally and fairly in line with Axis Equality and Diversity policy.
- Update and maintain company documents, reports and spreadsheets.
- Work independently and within a team to achieve individual and company targets and KPI’s, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance.
- Experience in call centre environment, dealing with high volumes of calls (desirable)
- Experience within a housing and/or maintenance organisation (desirable)
- First time customer service face to face, via the phone or writing
- IT Literate
- Customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible approach to problem solving
- Annual holiday increase
- Perkbox rewards
- Long service rewards
- Volunteering days
- Company pension
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at email@example.com