We’re looking for proactive and efficient Customer Service Agents to join our expanding team in Kingston Within this role, you will be working as part of a team in a busy environment assisting the operational team to correctly raise repair works orders, appoint/schedule & plan works in a cost effective and organised way to ensure a quality service.
- Providing customer service to residents and customers.
- Arranging appointments for residents with Trades people in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools.
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- The key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker.
- Keeping all activity logged and up to date in an accurate manner.
- Follow the Company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Cooperate with colleagues from other Departments in a timely manner if & when necessary.
- Working predominantly on ROCC & FLS IT Systems ensuring operatives days are planned maximising productivity re-arranging works where necessary to optimise the Operatives route.
- Ensuring jobs raised in the interface are booked in within target.
- Back up to all other planners, covering any absences.
- Experience within a housing or maintenance organisation.
- Experience in a call centre environment; dealing with high volume of calls.
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of ROCC/FLS
- Customer service focussed
- Part time position (20 hours per week)
- Working hours; Mon-Fri either 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm (Must be flexible for AM and PM)
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
Customer Service Agent-Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at [email protected]