We have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join our team in Camberley. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administration and functions of the repairs services of the business which includes reactive call centre and customer service. You will work as part of a team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including housing associations and local authorities and their residents.
• Ensure K.P.I’s are met weekly.
• Check K.P.I and phone logs weekly and analyse service failures to implement solutions.
• Attend contract meetings and deliver service updates to your team.
• Live telephone customer satisfaction inspections to be done daily.
• Regular team meetings, (weekly or fortnightly) to go through the positives and negatives occurring on the contract.
• One to one meetings with team on a weekly basis or as when required.
• Provide basic training where required.
• Monitor phones at all times to ensure the service levels are maintained and the correct way of answering is undertaken by your team.
• Undertake audits of your team’s work, to be carried out weekly and any errors brought to your team’s attention (these must be kept for monitoring purpose).
• Ensure all highlighted errors are updated by yourself or your team promptly.
• Assisting with people management issues.
• Encourage team spirit within the contract at all times and to encourage charity events to be attended by team (and yourself).
• Follow the organisation’s policies and procedures at all times.
• Work with colleagues from other departments and respond in a timely manner if and when necessary.
• Manage team performance against contract KPIs
• Motivate and moralise staff through supportive and structured approach to development.
• Report on average handle times, average wait times and grade of service for call centres on contract.
• Review and report on call demands and analyse historical call demands to identify trends.
• Write exception reports detailing performance impacts and successes for contract mangers. Undertake one to one reviews of call centre advisors.
• Reduce the number of complaints received.
• Manage break time, work time and escalations. Register all complaints and report as per company and client procedures. Ensure complaints are investigated and resolved efficiently and within target and advising residents and clients of their outcomes.
• Compile a complaint log and use the information to report on trends including the lessons learnt and how to improve our service
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Call centre environment
- Customer service focussed
- Client interaction
- Reporting skills
- IT literate
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
Customer Service Manager Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org