We have an exciting new opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our team in Stratford. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the divisional controller with monthly reporting.
- Chasing monthly data and summarising from a variety of internal sources and departments including (but not limited to) fleet, finance, and performance.
- Supporting analysis and highlighting financial data variances to divisional controller.
- Supporting the team with detailed cost breakdowns for monthly and yearly spend on all aspects of spend data, including direct and indirect costs related to running a projects, repairs, and maintenance business.
- Assisting to compile monthly finance reports
- Assisting on the collating of information of monthly data of Open Book for various external clients and stakeholders.
- Setting up new starters, including direct and agency workers, on internal systems.
- Daily check of duplicate payment notice entries on dynamics.
- Compiling of weekly finance statements for maintenance divisions
- Compiling and distributing the monthly WIP analysis to the individual managers within the maintenance divisions.
- Preparation of monthly journals for various costings including fleet, HR and other central support divisions.
- Previous experience of working in a finance team preferable.
- Experience in a collaborative and collegiate environment.
- Intermediate Excel (essential)
- Knowledge of v-lookups, pivot tables, and other complex formulae (desirable not essential).
- Attention to detail and able to analyse data.
- Volunteering days
- Perkbox Rewards
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.
Finance Analyst Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at email@example.com