We’re looking for an experienced and able Ground Worker to operate in Warwickshire. Within this role, you will carry out day to day ground works repairs within the social housing sector at a high quality standard.
- Carry out day to day repairs and renewals.
- Fencing and slabbing
- Ensure works are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of job orders and completion date.
- Ensure all clients’ expectations are achieved.
- Driving from site to site as part of your duties.
- Accepting jobs in any area required by your line manager, Contract Manager and Divisional Manager
- Must be prepared to undertake any additional training associated with the specific requirements of the trade.
- Repairs, maintenance and social housing experience.
- Bricklaying and ground works experience.
- Relevant training such as Working from Heights, Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness.
- Flexible approach to working.
Other Key Information
- UK driving licence; this position is primarily a mobile role with travel being a significant part of the role.
- Clean DBS.
- Own an Android or IOS mobile phone which you will use as part of your job (BYOD)
- Company van plus fuel card
- Bring your own device (BYOD) allowance
- Annual holiday increase
- Perkbox Rewards
- Long Service Rewards
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
Ground Worker Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at email@example.com.