We have an exciting new opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to support our offices across London. The primary responsibility of this role is to prevent incidents and provide guidance on H&S legislation to all members of the Axis Europe team.
- Understand the Axis H&S Policy and other appropriate standards and legislation.
- Advise on the requirements of statutory provisions and safety matters.
- Undertaking site audits and completing reports on finding with recommended improvements
- Managing the H&S needs of Axis offices.
- Promote an interest and enthusiasm for health and safety matters throughout the Company.
- Monitor the effectiveness of implementation of the policy.
- Initiate discussion and consultation with employees on health and safety issues.
- Act as a focal point within the company on health and safety issues,
- Liaise with external health and safety consultants and the HSE where appropriate.
- Set a personal example by abiding by the requirements of the Policy, Arrangements, Guidance and Safe Systems of Work.
- Undertake Risk Assessments and produce written record for the policy.
- Investigate accidents and produce reports with recommended actions
- Maintain accurate records of relevant H&S data.
- Monitor performance of sub-contractors.
- Ensure the effective implementation of Axis H&S policies and procedures through the co-operation of the relevant stakeholders
- UK Driving license
- NEBOSH Certificate in H&S
- Proficient in Microsoft office package
- Technician member of IOSH (Desirable)
- Previous H&S related role
- Fire safety (Desirable)
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis.
Health & Safety Manager Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at [email protected]