We’re looking for a proactive IT Administrator to join our team in the Stratford. Within this role, you will support and work with our busy service desk within the internal IT department. The successful candidate will need to be highly organised, have excellent administration skills, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
The service desk deal with a wide variety issues across multiple platforms and bespoke software packages. Support is currently provided primarily via digital platforms/telephone to over 850 users, although face-to-face support and desk visits are common.
- Carrying out day to day administration duties
- Logging and allocating IT forms that are received, challenging requests that do not adhere to published policies.
- Administering IT hardware including purchasing, building, issuing and retrieval of devices. Accurately recording all information relating to hardware.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on cases and calls received including producing KPI’s.
- End-of-day sweeping of cases received ensuring all have been responded to and actioned as per agreed processes.
- Monitoring progress of open cases ensuring timely updates are provided.
- Providing cover for the Service Desk where required for example during busy periods and during team member absences.
- Ensuring logged issues are responded to and resolved within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensuring users’ are kept up to date at all stages of their calls.
- Maintaining the Service Desk team rota.
- Producing, updating and reviewing IT & Corporate policies and processes.
- Continually identifying areas for improvement, with a focus on increasing efficiency.
- Communicating information to the wider business, for example updated policies, issues and outages.
- Working closely with the Digital Team on projects and testing system updates.
- Liaising with service providers.
- Escalating issues to 2nd/3rd line where necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with IT Security Policies.
- Prior IT support experience is desirable but not essential
- Administration and organisation
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Knowledge of Microsoft office 365
- IT Literate
- Excellent work ethic
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
IT Administrator Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org