We have an opportunity for an experienced Multi Trader to join our responsive maintenance team in Camberley. The primary focus of this role will be to undertake reactive day to day repair in resident’s properties, achieve first time fix and deliver high standard workmanship. Alongside manage the residents expectation and ensure to provide a follow-on service.
- Undertake repair/renewal works across several trades such as plastering, carpentry, plumbing, and tiling.
- Undertake bathroom and kitchen fittings.
- Receive instructions from the supervisor and carry out repairs to occupied and unoccupied dwellings (main trade and associated works).
- Work in partnership with other operatives to complete works.
- Complete work sheets after each job.
- To wear personal protective equipment which is supplied and be responsible for yourself and others.
- Work in a timely and productive manner and provide excellent customer service.
- At all times, work to Axis Health & Safety Professional Standards and follow policies and procedures.
- Experience in carpentry, plumbing, plastering, tiling and painting.
- Hold relevant Health and Safety training such as Working from Heights, Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness.
- Flexible approach to working
- Excellent communicator
Other Key Information
- Full UK driving licence; this position is primarily a mobile role with travel being a significant part of the role.
- Required to undertake a DBS check.
- Own an Android or IOS mobile phone which you will use as part of your job (BYOD)
- Company van (work use only)
- Bring your own device (BYOD) allowance
- Annual holiday increase
- Long Service Rewards
- Perkbox Rewards
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.
Multi Trader Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.