We’re looking for experienced and able Multi Traders in carpentry, plumbing, plastering and painting to operate in Warwickshire. Within this role, you will provide reactive day to day repair in resident’s properties, aiming to achieve first time fix where possible and managing the resident expectations and ensuring a follow on service is provided.
- Receive instructions from the supervisor and carry out repairs to occupied and unoccupied dwellings (main trade and associated works).
- Undertake all general maintenance such as tiling, carpentry, plumbing, painting and decorating, demonstrating an attention to detail, conscientious approach and an ability to think around challenges.
- To wear personal protective equipment which is supplied and be responsible for yourself and others.
- Must be able to submit presentable and accurate paperwork including PDA data base information as per requirements of the contract to establish works carried out and coding costing information to be obtained.
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety standards are met.
- Aim to achieve a first time fix on as many occasions as possible to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To be prepared to work at heights using ladders, scaffolding and work in confined spaces and in a variety of work conditions that may prevail at that time.
- Undertake any additional training associated with the specific requirements of the trade, as well as training in Diversity and Inclusion.
- You are required to provide a full, well-maintained tool kit at all times.
- Carry out the necessary Health and Safety risk assessments when on site.
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability.
- Experience in various trades including carpentry, painting, plumbing, plastering.
- Health and Safety training.
- Hold relevant training such as SMSTS, SSSTS, Working from Heights, Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness.
- Flexible approach to working.
Other Key Information
- UK driving licence; this position is primarily a mobile role with travel being a significant part of the role.
- Clean DBS.
- Own an Android or IOS mobile phone which you will use as part of your job (BYOD).
- Company van plus fuel card
- Bring your own device (BYOD) allowance
- Annual holiday increase
- Perkbox Rewards
- Long Service Rewards
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.