We’re looking for an experienced and able Plasterer to join our expanding team in Camberley. Within this role, you will carry out a range of external and internal plastering and minor repairs in occupied properties whilst achieving a durable quality finish.
- To be able to work on own initiative in mostly occupied properties.
- To report to and liaise with the Supervisor to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Ensure to wear personal protective equipment which is supplied and be responsible for yourself and others.
- Must be able to submit presentable and accurate paperwork including PDA data base information as per requirements of the contract to establish works carried out and coding costing information to be obtained.
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety standards are met.
- Aim to achieve a first time fix on as many occasions as possible to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To be prepared to work at heights using ladders, scaffolding and work in confined spaces and in a variety of work conditions that may prevail at that time.
- Undertake any additional training associated with the specific requirements of the trade, as well as training in Diversity and Inclusion.
- You are required to provide a full, well-maintained tool kit at all times.
- Carry out the necessary Health and Safety risk assessments when on site.
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance
- Must have experience in plastering.
- Health and Safety training.
- Hold relevant training such as SMSTS, SSSTS, Working from Heights, Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness.
- Flexible approach to working.
Other Key Information
- UK driving licence; this position is primarily a mobile role with travel being a significant part of the role.
- Clean DBS.
- Own an Android or IOS mobile phone which you will use as part of your job (BYOD)
- Company van (work use only)
- Bring your own device (BYOD) allowance
- Annual holiday increase
- Long Service Rewards
- Perkbox Rewards
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.
Plasterer Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator @firstname.lastname@example.org