We have an exciting new opportunity for a Repairs Supervisor to join our team in Camberley. The primary focus of the role will be to effectively lead, manage and control the workforce across the repairs contract. You will be required to provide on-site supervision and review works carried out by operatives, applied codes and justifications.
- Day-to-day supervision of the contract dealing with residents, customers and ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively.
- Challenge and action productivity, performance and instigate improvement.
- To work with both client and customers to support the team to ensure that clean information is available and entered accurately onto the database.
- Fully utilise Axis IT & communication systems
- Liaise with Planners ensure that jobs are allocated effectively and efficiently.
- To communicate with the supply chain, trade suppliers, directly employed operatives and subcontractors and instructing works where necessary.
- To present a professional manner to represent the business to the client and customers.
- Ensure process compliance throughout both sub-contracted and DLO work streams
- Manage the associated workforce within the contract to ensure quality and productivity are always at the highest possible level.
- Manage and monitor the service to ensure delivery improvement through the use of measures, including but not limited to end to end time, number of visits, cost per job, first time fix.
- Manage, respond to, and analyse complaints, develop and implement improvements that will reduce volume and pattern of complaints and improve quality of service. Undertake investigations, collect and present evidence as required.
- Induct all operatives into the team ensuring that you adhere to Axis policies and procedures.
- To ensure risk assessments are completed and maintained.
- Ensure company vehicles are inspected regularly and are clean, maintained and road worthy.
- Repairs and maintenance industry
- Previous supervisory experience on a maintenance site
- Great knowledge of Nat Fed SOR codes
- Accurate data entry skills
- IT skills – Microsoft Excel, Access and Outlook
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
Other Key Information
- Annual holiday increase
- Perkbox rewards
- Long service rewards
- Volunteering days
- Company pension
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.
Repairs Supervisor Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator @firstname.lastname@example.org