We’re looking for a Resident Liaison Officer (RLO) to work in Lewisham. The primary responsibility of this role is to interact with our residents and build a long term positive relationship, ensuring residents are fully involved in any decision making process that affects their homes.
- Proactively respond to expressions of dis- satisfaction at the initial stage.
- Investigate, register all complaints and report in accordance with company and client procedures.
- Maintain the Company’s complaint log and use the information to report on trends.
- Visit residents in their homes, when required, dealing with queries and keeping them informed.
- Make appointments for further works, if required, and ensure these are carried out.
- Respond to expressions of dis-satisfaction received from residents via the text message service within agreed timescales and ensure the issues are addressed.
- Ensure resident surveys are carried out, recorded, address any actions, and provide a monthly report on the survey findings.
- Attend monthly contract meetings and supply relevant reports.
- Attend Resident Surgeries and assist vulnerable people report repairs.
- Organise Resident consultation events and attend Resident Association Meetings as required.
- Identify vulnerabilities relating to individual residents and liaise with client’s housing officers or support services where necessary. Work with our Performance Team to ensure and identified vulnerabilities are accurately recorded within the organisations systems.
- Working with the Community Investment Team, organise volunteering and fund-raising events.
- Liaise closely with senior staff to generate a positive culture within the Division.
- Complete a daily activity sheet detailing visits to residents and clients.
- To contribute ideas and suggestions that may enable the company to provide a better service
- Fully comply with the Organizations Health and Safety and Lone Working.
- Knowledge of repairs and maintenance
- Previous experience of working with local authorities or social housing.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Proven understanding of customer care with particular reference to vulnerable people is essential.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of complaint procedures is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills: must enjoy working with people on a personal level, building trust and maintaining confidentiality.
Other Key Information
- Flexibility regarding travel and working at various sites, and attendance at evening meetings.
- Full clean driving license
- Own an Android or IOS mobile phone which you will use as part of your job (BYOD).
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
RLO Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org