We’re looking for a proactive and efficient scheduler to join our expanding team in Croydon. Within this role, you will work as part of a team in a busy environment assisting the operational team to schedule and plan works in a cost effective and organised way. You will need to be consistent in delivering a quality service to our clients including housing associations, local authorities and their residents.
- Providing customer service to residents and customers.
- Arranging appointments for residents with Trades people in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools.
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- Handling calls and communicating between the resident and maintenance worker.
- Keeping all activity logged and up-to-date in an accurate manner.
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information.
- Working predominantly on DRS ensuring operatives days are planned maximising productivity re-arranging works where necessary to optimise the operatives route.
- Deploying emergencies to the correct operative – ensuring all are covered by the day to day team and not passed to OOH except in extreme circumstances – Supervisors to be made aware when emergencies are passed to OOH.
- Receiving phone calls from operatives on site.
- Ensuring that operatives are using and updating their PDAs correctly.
- Ensuring jobs raised in the interface are booked in within target.
- Ensuring that all follow on jobs are actioned by the end of the day – all jobs on the operatives schedules are to be red colour and full notes on ROCC.
- Experience in call centre environment, dealing with high volumes of calls (desirable)
- Experience within a housing and/or maintenance organisation (desirable)
- IT Literate.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Annual holiday increase
- Perkbox rewards
- Long service rewards
- Volunteering days
- Company pension
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.
Scheduler Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org