We have an exciting new opportunity for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our Digital & IT team in Stratford. Within this role, you will assist in the continual improvement of the Axis business systems. Assist in the delivery of changes via quality assurance and creation of business applications and information via the Microsoft Power Platform .
- Quality assuring development releases to the system.
- Demonstrate changes and fixes to the Axis Business.
- Document changes and QA Plans.
- Assist in the creation of business applications and business information via the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Make full use of the Microsoft Power Platform to deliver a better end user experience for the Axis Business.
- Investigate user issues to determine if system issue, or change request is needed.
- Work with Digital Team Manager and Head of Digital to assess and design changes.
- Experience in a Social Housing environment (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Understanding of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Change and project management
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Other Key Information
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Position is home based with some travel to the office
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis.
SME- Digital Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org