We’re looking for an experienced and able Supervisor to join our expanding team in Twickenham, where you will provide on-site supervision of works carried out for our clients including residential properties and voids. Always ensuring operatives comply with health and safety and that the instructions for the job have been followed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Day-to-day supervision of the contract dealing with residents, customers and ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively.
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets.
- Liaising with the residents and customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard.
- Specifying of voids, checking the void and presenting the orders to the housing offices.
- Encompass Company change, including any training where necessary with positive attitude.
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Responsible for litigation issues from housing offices.
- Completion of appropriate paperwork such as Method Statements and Risk Assessments,
delivering tool box talks.
- Attend pre-inspections where necessary and submit reports within 48hrs for standard orders
and within 24hrs for complaints/emergencies.
- Accepting jobs in any area required within the contract by your line manager, Contract
Manager and Divisional Manager.
- Ensure that the construction phase health & safety file and relevant F10 is present, updated and maintained on site.
- Must have a Full UK driving licence
- Experience within the repairs and maintenance industry
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of using SOR codes
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- IT Literate
Other Key Information
- UK driving licence; this position is primarily a mobile role with travel being a significant part of the role.
- Clean DBS.
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis.
Supervisor Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator @[email protected]