We’re looking for a Systems and Customer service trainer to join our team in Stratford. Within this role, you will deliver and develop training on all Axis systems, procedures and policies to new starters and existing Axis staff (including Managers, Supervisors and Client’s Staff). You will be responsible for ensuring that customer service and operational requirements are met and continuously improved in order to exceed expectations.
- Develop all relevant training materials and user guides for staff; ensuring these are kept up to date and reissued accordingly with any business changes.
- Ensure that training is structured and organised in line with the new starter inductions and allows for on-going support for further training opportunities.
- Deliver best practice training on Axis Policies, Processes and Customer Service; including call handling procedures and Complaints to deliver a “Best in Class” Service.
- Work with the relevant departments in the development of service systems & processes in order to obtain knowledge of system configuration and contract procedures; including new contract mobilisations.
- Identify training gaps and individual employee needs along with opportunities to improve training procedures and delivery in order to provide continued on-going support to staff.
- Attend Contract & Client meetings, workshops and Tool Box Talks (Where required) to communicate any relevant training updates.
- Ensure all training records are maintained and up to date in line with HR requirement.
- Interest in learning and development from a training perspective.
- Experience in delivering training on a one to one basis, and/or group sessions (Desirable).
- Strong communication skills.
Other key information
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis.
Systems and Customer Service Trainer Job Description
Please send your CV to Jerica Palacios, Recruitment Administrator at email@example.com