Yes indeed, Axis’ Fire Risk Management Division has completed and is actively progressing various Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) programmes for many of our clients. Our operations range from initial risk assessment and reporting to remedial and renewal installation works.
- Manufacture and installation of new third party accredited fire-rated communal and front entrance door sets
- Test evidence provided including burn tests to both sides of the doors
- Front doors provided in FD30s and FD60s to include secure-by-design.
- Product manufacture covered by third party accreditations; FIRAS, BM Trada, IFC
- Third party certification issued for installation of all doorsets to FIRAS, BM Trada or IFC
- Existing fire door upgrades and repairs to existing certified door-sets
- All installers are third party accredited to either FIRAS, BM Trada or IFC
- Passive Fire Stopping
- Installation of fire bats, fire collars, and fire pillows and all forms of penetration sealings
- Installation of fire curtains and ‘Firetherm Intudeck’ systems within loft spaces
- All forms of passive fire stopping to maintain compartmentation
- Third party certifications issued for all passive fire stopping works to FIRAS, BM Trada or IFC
- All materials used are certified
- Fire Detection Systems
- Design and installation of fire detection systems and emergency lighting works